We believe it is an important social responsibility to comply with the private information protection law. To fulfill this responsibility, board members and employees, etc. must comply with the rules of conduct established in the personal information protection policy. Furthermore, we must enforce these rules to strive to be trusted by our clients and by society.
Treatment of personal information
Purpose of using personal information
We use personal information, supplied by each individual, for the following purposes. If we use personal information for any reason other than the following, the individual or client will be notified.
- To conduct business requested by clients
- To operate a website which we provide
To mail magazine services to members
To inform members regarding renewals and related information
To administer questionnaires to the website's users
- For recruitment and human resource management
Disclosing personal information to a third party
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without obtaining consent or unless compelled by law. In addition, to achieve the above purposes, whenever necessary, we disclose personal information under an appropriate contract. Furthermore, we maintain a nondisclosure agreement between our company and the entrusted subcontracted management.
Retaining an internal management system
To allow for appropriate treatment of personal information our company will enforce the followin
- We will maintain internal rules and regulations regarding the treatment of personal information.
- We take steps to reduce the likelihood of leaks, or the loss or damage of personal information.
- To assist with client's complaints and consultation needs we provide a call center for personal information.
- We assign an "Administrator for Personal Information" to ensure that compliance with internal regulations is met.
Personal information inquiries window
We provide quick service for our client's needs for disclosure of personal information, requests for corrections or deletion and usage discontinuation, after verifying personal identification. As for deletion of data, we are not able to meet every request when it infringes on legal safekeeping laws.
Aria Audit Corporation
15th Floor 1508, Hamamatsucho Square Building, 1-30-5 Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0013
Contact usTEL. +81-(0)3-5777-0288Contact form